New York - Thursday November 21, 2019
|9:00am||Welcome coffee & registration|
|9:30am||Opening of day 2, Phil McGee, President Decision Breakers |
IN-STORE SHOPPER BEHAVIOR INSIGHTS
How Mindstate Marketing is Revolutionizing Shopper Insights in Corporate America |
• How can you apply behavioral insights to your shopper marketing?
• Why should we move to the now what of shopper behavior?
• How do leading CPG firms use behavioral design to change consumer behavior?
William Leach, Founder, TriggerPoint
Big Behavioral Data |
• Category benchmarking: diagnosing performance, identifying growth opportunities
• POS and off-location displays: the role of shopper touchpoints
• The importance of taking a total store approach
Peter Brawn, Founder, Gateway Research
THE BRAIN AND BRANDING
|The Concept of a Brand in One's Mind|
- How a human-brand relationship works
- Remaining a steady brand, without becoming outdated
- Branding challenges in times of low attention-spans and information overload
Brand Harmony: Does Your Product Meet its Promise? |
• How does brand harmony (or the lack of it) impact new market introductions?
• How can you better understand the synergistic perceptions of both your brand AND your products, for better business decisions?
• The latest approaches and methodologies to ensure brand harmony
Michelle Niedziela, VP Research and Innovation, HCD Research
SURVIVING THE RETAIL REVOLUTION
Digital Experience Innovation: a True Customer Centric Approach|
• How (digital) start-ups are disrupting the retail landscape
• Why digital experience innovation is still in its infancy
• A holistic and strategic approach for the entire customer journey
Speaker to be announced
Leveraging ‘Offline’ Data in Today’s Digital-First World |
• (Why) does offline connections still matter in a digital-first world?
• How does data from offline brand events help you understand shopper behavior?
• How is technology changing the way consumers interact with brands?
Jonathan Yaffe, CEO, AnyRoad
CASE STUDIES: NEUROMARKETING IN RETAIL
How do Consumers Divide Attention Across Screens? A Facebook Case Study |
• How does your audience divide their attention between screens during a TV-session?
• Why must an effective marketing plan include campaigns across both screens? • How do you use Facebook when planning a video campaign across screens?
Jeff Bander, CRO, Eye square
Neuroscience for Successful Socially-Charged Ads|
• Why is resonance critical to campaign success and social change?
• How can EEG and eye-tracking help you understand shopper responses to socially-charged advertising?
• Case study: CVS Pharmacy’s #BeautyUnaltered campaign
Allegra Pedretti, Senior Manager Consumer Insights, CVS Health
Nietzsche Lam, Director of Neuroscience, Nielsen Consumer Neuroscience
|4:00pm||Wrap-up & Networking Drinks|
« pre-conference activities
« agenda of day 1