Call for Submissions
On June 7-8 2018 retailers, shopper marketing experts and neuromarketers will gather in New York, to learn more about the shopper's brain. Inspire participants from leading brands, retailers, e-tailers, catalogers, trade marketeers and retail industry consultants at the Shopper Brain Conference USA!Possible Topics Include:
- Shopper emotions
- Developing and testing new products using neuroscience
- The why of the shopper's path of purchase
- Effective display design
- The unconscious and effective packaging
and anything else related to shopper's decision making
Speakers can submit their details taking into account the following guidelines:
- The proposal should not be longer than 500 words
- Describe in detail what the delegates will learn from your presentation. Why is it new? What are the take-aways?
- Include a short bio of the presenter(s) and organization
- Include a keyword set: choose (a max of 7) words that clearly describe the main idea of your work.
- Add a preferred presentation title
Send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 15, 2017