Amsterdam - Friday November 1, 2019
|9:00||Welcome coffee and registration|
Phil McGee, President Decision Breakers
INNOVATION IN SHOPPER RESEARCH
Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to Better Understand Shoppers |
• How to effectively leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in marketing?
• At which stages in the customer journey can you use AI and ML
• What potential other applications are out there?
Denyse Drummond-Dunn, Founder, C3Centricity
for Attention Research – a Mercedes Benz Case Study
• Are new, expensive websites necessarily better than older, cheaper ones?
• What is the best way to use eye-tracking to measure online user experience?
• Case study on the online appointment booking platform of Mercedes Benz
Veit Etzold, Professor Marketing and Sales, Fachhochschule Aalen
to Understand Collective Experience
• How do you take neuroscience methods out of the lab and into the real world?
• How do audiences respond psychologically and physiologically to collective experiences?
• Exciting case studies from West End' theater and a Desperados Underwater Night Club
Daniel C. Richardson, Professor of Experimental Psychology, University College London
|11:45||Speaker to be announced|
|12:15|| Lunch Break|
FRICTION: WHY THEY DON'T BUY
Points and the Science of Human Experience
• What are Tripping Points and how do you identify them?
• What technology do you use to measure customer’s arousal?
• How can Tripping Points help you improve your customer experience?
Tim Routledge, Co-Founder, CX Lab
|If You Think
You Don’t Know How to Use it, You Probably Won’t Buy it
• Why won’t some shoppers buy your product, even if they like it?
• How can you successfully target ‘lost buyers’?
• How do you help your customer overcome a fixed mindset?
Giulia Ghiotto, Mental Personal Trainer, Thelia Braincare
IMPROVING YOUR SALES WITH THOUGHTFUL RETAIL DESIGN
Priming the Brain for a Purchasing Decision
Retail Experiences in the Age of Audio Disruption
• How does sound affect the customer experience?
• How do sonic experiences compare to other sensory retail experiences?
• What does the future hold for sensory experiences in retail?
Steve Keller, Sonic Strategy Director, Pandora
|16:15||Wrap-up and networking drinks|
« go (back) to the pre-conference activities | « go (back) to the agenda of day 1